March 20, 2013

Enough is Enough!

I'm usually not one to complain about weather.  I enjoy the change of seasons and the different activities, colors, holidays, foods, and feelings each one brings.  We live in Saskatchewan, where the weather is obviously cold a lot of the time, but today was just awful!!  The wind was unbearable.  And the forecast is offering no promising news.  We went out for one errand today, gave up and came back home. 

Happy first day of spring!!


Shoveling has turned into an extreme sport because not only do we have to shovel, but then we have to chuck it 5 feet in the air!!

Backyard


On the upside, we have a friend coming to visit tomorrow!!  We thought March would be a great time for her visit, as it was quite nice weather here last year at this time.  I told her she should have demanded a flight discount for being the only person in the world traveling to Saskatoon for spring break!!  She must really like us.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment & say hi!