November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday!

Rarely does Eric's birthday land on Thanksgiving, but it did this year!  Holidays are the times it's hard to be away from family, but we are enjoying the day inside as it snows and snows outside.  I'm so glad I got my groceries and errands done yesterday.  

I think Annabel is understanding the holiday as she has already eaten so much she had to take two naps...and it's not even noon!

Eric went into work for a bit and thinks he'll be able to come home early and work from home.  We are skipping all the traditional food this year as there is no way I could get it all done.  We're having salad and lasagna, but least pumpkin pie for dessert.  And I got a few fun little gifts for Eric. 

All year we are thankful for a host of things, as we are very fortunate in so many ways.  This year I am especially thankful for my little turkey....



oh, and for this one too!



Have a very wonderful Thanksgiving and may the thankfulness continue every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment & say hi!