Work is becoming more difficult, as I just get tired by the end of the
day and my stomach feels very heavy. Luckily I do have some sick hours
to use if I want to leave a bit early and next week I have a few days
off. I'm also so thankful that my job is a lot more on the
consulting/education side than physical treatments and I am not rushed
as much during the day. I honestly don't know how I would be doing
right now if I was at my previous job. I certainly wouldn't be able to
do the amount of wheelchair maneuvering/adjusting or climbing up on a
mat with a patient that I used to do. And my co-workers are so
supportive; constantly making sure I'm not over doing it. It is so
nice. I guess it's quite common for women here to take a few weeks off
before giving birth, so they think I'm a bit crazy to work as long as I
can.
The nursery is coming together. Still have to remove the office piece in the corner and the ottoman, buy some sort of chair/glider, and hang pictures. The fabric in the left corner is a future crib skirt that my mom is going to sew when she comes.
Below is an excerpt from this blog I stumbled upon on celebritybabies.com (ha!). You may recall Brooke from American Idol. Anyway, she recently had a baby and described some of the final weeks. I think it's hilarious, because it is so true! Movements are definitely different. Putting my shoes on in the morning is sometimes one of the more challenging tasks of the day!
We are preparing for a very exciting summer!
You look so happy in the photos!! I'm so excited to see photos of Baby Micheels whenever the grand entrance made! Take care over the next few weeks! I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see your baby! :)
ReplyDeleteMaddy Ackerlund
You've got a big tummy. And it looks awesome. I hope all the next parts go well. Love, love.
ReplyDeleteThe nursery is adorable! You are looking great - can't wait for the call that Baby is here!:) Sue F
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! Chelsea
ReplyDeleteThe nursery looks very nice. Thanks for sharing your progress. I saw your folks at Brianne's grad party yesterday, and they are SOOO excited. Terry was telling us all the names that have been discussed. Naming a baby is a big decision. One of Sarah's friends is a little girl named Elliot and they call her Elli. We have a friend (girl) whose name is Michael - not that I'm suggesting either of those names. Best wishes on an unadventurous delivery and a beautiful baby. He/she will be lucky to be born into the Moen/Micheels family and have such loving parents! Mike & Kay
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I took a moment to say a prayer for you! I know that is so frightening! I love your nursery. The crib is beautiful. Wishing you all the best with your delivery and your bundle!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great!
ReplyDelete