November 12, 2011

Montreal Bagels

We have a great cheese store in town that also sells pasta & pasta sauce that they make on site (have yet to try either) and a variety of sausages.  Eric took this photo because he could not understand how one can buy all their meat & cheeses in under 10 min.

I bought a bag of Montreal bagels, as I'd heard they are "the best."  When I got home to have one for lunch, I cut my finger tip fairly bad while attempting to slice it.  Imagine cutting yourself with a bread knife---not the best cut.  With my quick first-aid skills, I pressurized, elevated, & iced and for the most part my finger will be fine.  Although it kept me up in the night throbbing.  I've decided the Montreal bagels are good, but not worth-slicing-your-finger good.

In other news, I took my OT board exam.  I am so glad that is over so I can move on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment & say hi!